How to be Happy and AT Peace in Relationships
If you desire to have Love and Relationships based on fun, integrity, honesty and equality.
….Then this is the book for you!
Love and Relationships can be wonderful, exciting, intense and at times challenging. They can also be a mind-field if it is not understood what makes them work and why we even need them.
- Are you deeply happy in your Relationship?
- Would understanding the purpose of relationships help you have a better one?
- Did you know your ability to make money is directly related to how you demonstrate love?
- Clearing anger issues around Money in your Relationships.
- Did you know that your style of communication can either bring you resolution or confrontation?
- What defines love?
- Thought Processes
- Seven Stages of Relationships
- Did you know there were Relationship Styles?
- Determine which your style is
- Infidelity – why some can’t resist.
- Did you know that you attract relationships via an energetic signal that you send out?
- Do you want to enhance your present relationship to become one of fun, honesty and equality?
- Do you yearn for that deep heart/soul connection?
- Did you know that you can change your experience of love to one of deep heart/soul connection into your life?
- Why does taking personal responsibility enhance your relationships
- Do you want to find out more?
If your experience in relationships has not met your expectations – then open your mind and accept this information. The information may confront you and challenge you. The point is that if you integrate this information and make changes in the way you communicate and interact ALL your relationships will be rewarding and be free of the drama that causes such stress. Complimentary Chapter – How to be Happy
Love and Relationships can be wonderful, exciting, intense and at times challenging. They can also be a mind-field if it is not understood what makes them work and why we even need them. Are you deeply happy in your Relationship? Would understanding the purpose of relationships help you have a better one?